October 18, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!

Busy weekend for birthday celebrations
This fun and whimsical Sonic cake design was brought to me by Mark Mckenzie for his son's 9th birthday.  He loves Sonic and could not have picked a perfect design for this little fan.
Thank you Mark!


Elmo cakes are always fun to make because of the cheery and bright colors and this is exactly what Zady Ebanks requested for her grandaughter's 3rd birthday.  She loved it when she picked it up...I mean Zady...and I hope that Jayla loved it too!  


Tiffany blue and yellow details dress up this elegant and simple cake design requested by Lotoya for her friend's 30th birthday.



Decorations and figures and all these cakes were hand sculpted.

1 comment:

faithy said...

I saw them on flickr! And they are wonderful! I esp adore your sonic figurine..it's made to such perfection!